How Not to Overpay Federal Income Taxes to Uncle Sam

You should review your total employer paystub “W-4” withholdings from the prior year every January.  Most people pay the bulk of their annual Federal Income tax bill via payroll withholding. Through this process, a percentage of your pay i… Read More