Thank you for stopping by our Financial Planning Center! Ulin & Co. Wealth Management is a trusted independent SEC-Registered Investment Advisor (RIA) and branch office of LPL Financial, serving boomer and retired clients in South Florida and beyond since 2002.
Our independent accredited CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ -driven team has gained tremendous insight and experience by helping to improve the financial lives of hundreds of individuals and families over the past 15+ years with their financial planning, retirement, estate, tax planning and investing goals.
We look forward to passing this valuable knowledge, experience and expertise along to you. Simply give us a ring at (561) 210-7887 to set up a free consultation with Jon W. Ulin, CFP®, Managing Principal.
In today’s busy, complicated and stressful world, we hope to provide you a bit of “financial sanity,” direction and awareness through the power of financial planning and our related programs.
- Wealth Management: Register for your free “portfolio stress test” and wealth planning check-up. Do you know your Risk Index Number? Make sure your money is properly diversified and allocated according to your age, financial goals and risk tolerance.
- Financial Coach Program: Get customized financial planning advice on issues that matter most to you including your household finances, cash flow, credit score, employer benefits enrollment, health care planning, long term care, retirement planning, Social Security enrollment, life insurance, investing, tax strategies and estate planning.
- Retirement Readiness: Determine your retirement readiness number while learning about specific steps you can take today to help improve your path to financial freedom and independence. Get your your annual Retirement Scorecard to track your progress over time.
- Income For Life: Implement a sound retirement paycheck strategy that works to help meet your lifestyle goals and financial needs for the long run. With today’s low interest rates and volatile stock market, don’t leave anything to chance.
Gain a wealth of insight!™
Jon W. Ulin, CFP®, Founder, Managing Principal
Experience the difference of working with an accredited advisor and experienced team that truly cares about what matter most to you and your family.
Is your money working hard for you? Contact us today at (561) 210-7887 for a complementary consultation with Jon or complete the form below and we will be in touch shortly. It’s never too late to take the first step or to get a 2nd opinion!
Are You Retirement Ready?
From start to finish, your CFP® professional with Ulin & Co. will take you through the financial planning process to help you achieve your financial goals. To develop a solid financial plan, it’s important to cover all your bases. Here’s how:
1. Establish A Relationship: Your accredited financial advisor will explain his or her financial planning services and define each of your responsibilities. Along with compensation, you’ll discuss how long the professional relationship will last and how to make decisions.
2. Gather Your Data & Develop Your Goals: You and your CFP® professional will talk about your current financial situation and gather any necessary documents. Together, you’ll define your personal and financial goals, including time frames. You may also want to discuss your comfort level when it comes to taking financial risks.
3. Evaluate Your Financial Status: Your CFP® professional will consider all aspects of your situation to determine what you need to do to meet your goals. Depending on what services you’ve asked for, your planner may analyze your assets, liabilities and cash flow, current insurance coverage, investments or tax strategies.
4. Review Your Recommendations: Your CFP® professional will go over his or her financial recommendations, explaining the rationale so you can make informed decisions. At this stage, your planner will also listen to any concerns you may have and revise his or her recommendations if necessary.
5. Set Your Course. You and your CFP® professional will need to agree on how the recommendations will be carried out. Your planner may carry out the recommendations or serve as your coach, coordinating the process with you and other professionals, like attorneys and CPA’s.
6. Benchmark Your Progress: As you work toward your goals, you and your CFP® professional will need to decide who will monitor your progress to make sure you’re staying on track. If the planner is in charge, he or she will check in from time to time, reviewing your situation and making any necessary adjustments to his or her recommendations.