Planning and investing to reach your long-term goals takes time and discipline on your part – as well as trust and confidence in your financial advisor.
A clear foundation drives our team: Every day we will positively impact our client’s lives through exceptional advice, flawless team work and seamless service at every interaction. We strive to be our clients’ true-north and financial advocate while providing financial guidance and confidence that affords our clients a strong foundation to manage, build and conserve wealth for generations.
We help our clients to address and overcome the financial hurdles that accompany the success they have attained. You and your financial advisor can decide how you want to work together, but from a high level, here’s what you can expect.
Most of our clients come from first generation wealth and share some common preferences. See if any of these qualities sound like you:
- They are passionate and proactive about delegating and managing today’s financial decisions to help accomplish tomorrow’s goals and dreams.
- They understand that achieving and maintaining financial wellness and sustainability before or after retirement takes time, money and planning.
- They appreciate the control and confidence that comes with professional wealth management.
- They believe in the simple principle that knowledge and education leads to enhanced financial well-being, confidence and an improved overall quality of life.
- They recognize that paying for investment management and financial advice is worth every dollar spent.
- They require their financial advisor to offer conflict-free advice and access to non-proprietary investment programs.
- They embrace the idea of leaving a “legacy,” because it captures all facets of an individual’s life, including their family values & wishes.
- They trust and respect our team member’s core values, professional guidance and advice to form a collaborative approach with our firm.
- They understand that the best way to build our ideal client community is by word of mouth.
- They have investment assets in excess of $500K+.
Client Bill of Rights:
At Ulin & Co, we know customer loyalty depends 100% on our integrity, clarity, expertise and commitment to excellence. We strive to make every part of your experience as simple and as pleasant as possible, which is why we created our Client Bill of Rights. The following service points encompass our brand promise, proactive service and firm culture:
- Consultative Approach: You have the right to be provided a consultative (not product driven) approach with unbiased recommendations based on your goals
- Transparency: You have the right to be provided clear transparency with your investment products, transactions and fees. If you have a question we will strive to be clear and concise with our answers
- Holistic Financial Plan: You have the right to have a comprehensive financial plan and retirement strategy in place. Through your plan we can track and monitor your financial-health
- Prompt Response: You have the right to receive rapid response within 24 hours to any questions or issues
- Face time: You have the right to receive regular scheduled ‘face to face’ and or phone review meetings each quarter
- Tracking: You have the right to easy to understand systems and tools to measure and track your financial planning goals and investment progress
- Coordinated Approach: You have the right for your advisor team to be proactive in coordinating your information with your financial team, including your CPA and Attorney professionals
- Proactive Service: You have the right to be provided proactive (not reactive) courteous service at every point of contact with our firm
- Best Execution: You have the right to timely execution of your instructions with prompt third party confirmations regarding transactions such as: portfolio transactions, wires, deposits and required minimum distributions
- Reporting: You have the right to receive clear statements, tax and performance reports (also available on-line 24/7 through LPL Account View.) Your statements will identify all account positions held, cash receipts, and disbursements made through Ulin & Co.
- Confidentiality: Your have the right that your information and privacy will be protected and secured at all times. Ulin & Co. will protect all information to the highest standards outlined by SEC, FINRA, state and regulatory agencies
At Ulin & Co., we are dedicated to provide seamless service and care at every interaction, while addressing our client’s goals, problems, worries, needs and desires. For more information or to set up a complementary consultation please contact us today: